Work With People You Trust – We believe that protecting our clients’ financial interests is our greatest responsibility as wealth managers.
Get Organized– Creating a financial roadmap is your key to long-term success.
A Plan Custom-Tailored To You– You aren’t like everyone else, neither are we.
Meet Your Financial Goals– Working on a transparent, fee-only basis is not only the right thing to do but the best way to help clients meet their goals.
Enjoy The Advantages
Oak Advisors is a firm that will represent you and your best interests instead of representing high-commission, difficult to understand, investment products. The hallmarks of our firm are:
Highly customized financial planning and investment management
Commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards
As a client you will be in direct contact with the decision-makers on your portfolio and will not get lost in the shuffle typical of “one size fits all” investment companies with competing priorities and a host of high commission products.
Choosing to work with Oak Advisors is the beginning of a long-term business partnership, one that may last the rest of your life. You will be entrusting us with personal information and relying on our expert advice countless times. We take this responsibility very seriously and require that all of our licensed professionals who render advice have advanced degrees and/or professional, industry certifications such as Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®), etc.
We offer these distinct advantages:
• We are focused solely on our clients – not selling products.
• We help you simplify your financial life. We help you articulate your goals, objectives and concerns. We track your investment activity, cost basis, realized gains/losses, etc., to help you and your tax advisor when filing taxes and provide you with quarterly performance updates to help track your progress.
• We provide you access to vast resources. We utilize research from several prominent, independent, Wall Street institutions. As an independent advisor, we are free to survey the entire universe of investment vehicles and select the most appropriate for our clients.
• We serve as a trusted advisor for you and your heirs. When requested, we can work closely with your attorney and tax advisor to help empower you to make decisions that are in your best interests.
• We serve as a multi-generational advisor. When requested, we can help you and future generations of your family by assisting you (in conjunction with your attorney and accountant) so that your estate plan is created and implemented. This means more than just valid wills and trusts but also proper asset titling and beneficiary designations. We can help you provide your heirs with a “road map” to where all assets including life insurance policies are held, where essential documents and contracts are located, and your final intentions. This can help eliminate needless worrying at an emotionally difficult time.
• We can help create an income stream from your assets. We can help you in maximizing your retirement income. We can work closely with you to evaluate all of your income sources and both your discretionary and non-discretionary expenses. From this, we can help position your investment assets to provide you with your desired income in retirement.
* The type and scope of services rendered depends upon the client’s individual situation and the terms of the engagement.